Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm missing "my island"

This morning I was looking over my pictures of "my island", Grand Manan New Brunswick,Canada. Both Matt and I love this place!! The island is located approx three hours from where we live. You have to take an hour long ferry ride, which is one the best parts of the trip. Last time we went over we saw whales on the side of the ferry!!! I am including some pictures and video of our travels to Grand Manan. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do and perhaps entice you to visit this beautiful place.











3 comments:

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Beautiful pictures! Welcome to blog land! It is a fun group of gals to hang out with and share the stuff you love!

Jess said...

Your blog is so cute - Those pictures make me want to be there!

Katie said...

What great pictures. I want to go there too!